This Skilled Ash Bagging Op Lead man is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of bagging equipment, palletizing operation, stretch wrapping and fork lift operation required to bag ash. Some maintenance while being mechanically inclined is required. Employee must have a understanding of the overall operation, be able to accurately track inventories and work in a team oriented environment.
Essential Duties of Skilled Ash Bagging Lead man: The Ash Bagging Lead man is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of bagging equipment, palletizing operation, stretch wrapping and fork lift operations required to bag ash.
Maintenance maybe required keeping the operation continuously flowing.
-Operation of bagging equipment
-Place 25 lb. bags of ash on a pallet in the proper manner
-Collect ash samples and mark them correctly
-Stretch wrapping and placing the proper card on the palletized ash bags.
-Operation of a forklift to move pallets from the building to the staging area.
-Maintain production records and supply inventories.
-Operation of a forklift to load trucks
1. Must be able to obtain a fork lift license.
2. Must be able to safely operate a fork lift.
3. Must be able to communicate effectively with others.
4. Need to be able to lift occasionally up to 50#.
5. Must have basic abilities in mathematics (simple addition and subtraction).
6. Must be able to follow spoken and written directions.
7. Must be able to use the necessary PPE.
8. Must be safety minded.
9. Must be able to handle confined spaces, dusty environment and extreme atmospheric conditions (heat or cold, etc.)