This position involves the operation of edible oil deodorization systems and the hydrogen production system. This includes the movement of oil, controlling process conditions, start-ups and shut-downs, analyzing process samples, coordinating with upstream and downstream processing steps and some light maintenance. The incumbent will be responsible for operating the deodorizing and hydrogen production systems to provide high quality product in a safe, sanitary and cost effective manner with acceptable product yields. They are also responsible for observing the nitrogen production unit and reporting any problems.
1. Be able to read and follow written and verbal instructions
2. Be able to lift up to 75 pounds.
3. Be a self-starter and able to work unsupervised
4. Have basic math and writing skills
5. Have good communication skills
6. Be able to climb and not afraid of heights
7. Not claustrophobic and able to get into confined spaces